Office Manager Position
Day Plumbing and Heating is an established 40+ year company that is located in Evergreen, CO. We are a full service residential plumbing and heating company serving the foothills west of Denver. We are a family owned business with a relaxed, casual environment. We offer medical, dental, life insurance, 401K & employer match, paid holidays and vacation time. This position would also offer a somewhat flexible schedule.
We are looking for a friendly, organized individual to become an integral part of our day to day operations. If you are an individual with an upbeat attitude and the ability to prioritize and manage several tasks, look no further!
Provides administrative support for office and field staff as well as customers.
- Answers phone, route calls and assist customers.
Performs administrative support functions such as data entry,
- typing, filing, reviewing and processing paperwork. This is not a bookkeeping position, but some basic knowledge of Quickbooks is preferred.
- Types a variety of materials that may include proposals, change orders, invoices and fixture lists.
- Orders and coordinates material deliveries.
- Schedule and dispatch service calls.
- May run errands and/or deliver material to job sites on occasion.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Job Requirements – Must Have
-Valid Driver’s License
-2 years of clerical / office experience
-Experience with Microsoft products. Word/Excel/Outlook
-Exceptional customer service skills
-Positive Attitude / the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, suppliers and customers
-Ability to be self motivated
-Ability to work in a fast paced environment
-Ability to use standard computer equipment and software including word, spreadsheets and email
Preferences – We would like you to have:
-Dispatch / scheduling experience
-Knowledge of plumbing and/or construction
$20-$26 an hour
Job Type: Full Time
Number of hires for this role: 1
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Google Drive: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative Experience: 2 years (Preferred)
• 401(k) matching
• Employee discount
• Health insurance
• Paid time off
• 9-80 Schedule
• 9 hour days Monday to Thursday
• 8 hour days every other Friday with the alternating Friday off!